NEWSLETTERS & PRESENTATIONS
NEWSLETTER 3 - AUGUST 2011
RES has been consulting widely with local residents, organisations and businesses. At the end of January 2011 RES held a second round of public exhibitions where the final design of the proposed biomass power station was presented to local people. We received positive and productive feedback about the project..
NEWSLETTER 2 - JANUARY 2011
The second newsletter from RES, keeping the community up-to-date with our plans for the biomass power station at Battleship Wharf.
Read more (PDF)...
NEWSLETTER 1 - SEPTEMBER 2010
A newsletter about North Blyth Biomass Project has gone out to houses around the site to explain our plans in more detail. We would be happy to cover any issues in more detail in forthcoming newsletters. If you would like to see anything discussed in more detail, please let us know.
- Introduction to North Blyth Biomass Project for East Bedlington Community Forum 19 Jan 2010
- Update on North Blyth Biomass Project to Wansbeck Rotary Club 7 March 2011
A similar presentation and/or related information on the project have been given to the following organisations:
- Blyth Town Council, 11 Nov 2010
- Residents Organisation, Cowpen, 9 Dec 2010
- East Bedlington Community Forum, 26 Jan 2011
- Over 50's Forum, 4 Feb 2011
- Wansbeck Rotary Club, 7 March 2011
- South Croft Residents, 14 March 2011
- Homes for Northumberland, 21 March 2011